Sunday, May 19, 2013

Overall Stato!

It's a late post, I know, but necessary. Well! I want to assess myself before Preston just tears me apart on where I feel I stand. If I were to put a grade on it, I would say about a C. I am most definitely missing some posts on my blog, and that might be because I tend to bunch them up into one post, or because I've just been losing track. Or a combination of the two. I wouldn't say I haven't been doing ANYTHING. It's not like this class completely slipped out of my mind in the recent semester, but I definitely have not been the most active. And the strangest part about all that, is I'm not ashamed of my lack of "effort". The reason being is that it's been targeted toward other areas, areas I found more important than these. I have a good understanding that in turn my lack of effort will lower my grade, and I'm all right with it. I'm all right with it, because I'm satisfied with what I was putting my energy into(which I don't really feel like publicly posting about). I'm a very private person, I know this, and perhaps that's why this course has been tough for me. I don't feel confident in my work and I don't want to publish it, nor do I want to collaborate. I prefer working alone. This assessment has turned into a rant(as do most of the things I speak about). Point is, I'm willing to take any grade deemed fit as long as it truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment