Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thoughts on Todays Socratic Seminar

WELL first of all I didn't speak at all :P It's not that I didn't have thoughts, I just felt as if they weren't in the same direction as the ones being spoken about and the opportunity for mine to dive in never appeared. I wrote down only one thing that I found very important.
"Right v.s. Wrong"
That's all I wrote. It's the one thought that struck me. That someone could very well feel entitled to their own wrong opinion, and if they do, do we interject this opinion with our own? Are we "allowed" to do so? If they are entitled, as they believe they are, we technically can't. They have THE RIGHT. Right? I don't know, still contemplating this one.
That's all that really stood out to me in the seminar to be quite honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment