Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

My performance so far this semester has been fair/sufficient. I've done all the assignments, minus the literature analysis so I definitely deserve a ding in my grade for that. It just kind of blows that my smart goal is reading more books, and I haven't even done my first literature analysis. BUT I WILL. I love reading. It's just been a time issue. I also just finished moving so I've been searching for my box of books.

 As for my senior project, Elizabeth and I have definitely progressed in the German language. Sure we're not experts, but compared to before we've definitely improved.

Suggestions for the course would be more AP style things. Have in class essay days. I know people don't like them, but they're much better than sphinx says write. Just like how you know when the AP test is, you'll know when the essay day is in class, yet still contain the spontaneity of a random prompt. Much more efficient and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment