Sunday, October 21, 2012

Act III Remix

This is my Act III remix (I drew it meee self too!) On the left  is Claudius, panicking at the scene before him. The scene being acted out is of a man being poisoned and killed by another man, the other man symbolizing him. He gets paranoid and it shows on his face. In the back is Horatio. I'm aware that Horatio was not actually in the back (I'm also aware flat-screens didn't exist back then, but hey it's a remix) but the reason I put him back there is because Claudius is unaware that he's being watched. The spot light is not only on the actors but on him for his play is being shown as well. Horatio watches Claudius and decides he is guilty.




9 comments:

  1. I like it, a comical take on Hamlet. The picture pretty much sums up the first part of Act III quite accurately. Pictures make everything easier to learn!! I do like the flat screen in the back, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I like it! Its cute. Your remix is nice, simple, and effective towards Act III.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this Iliana! I didn't even think about someone drawing a scene from Hamlet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha really cute :D i especially like actor Claudius' face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA you're a good artist, readily conveys the most crucial event of act III, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked this picture it showed the climax of the play. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fact that not only did you draw out the scene you modernized it and you added how Hamlet's friends were in on this plan. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Using a picture clears up a lot of the confusion you could get with the awkward phrasing you find in the text. I especially liked how the spotlight was not only on the stage, but on Claudius as well.

    ReplyDelete